So it seems we are already in 2013! Between all the shopping, food and family I seem to have lost the last month completely!
2013 has already bought some big changes for us here, seems it is the year of change! As this is the case I decided to make a new years resolution for the first time in years. Once I started I couldn't stop!
1) Eat breakfast everyday - I am terrible at getting up on time and I'm a very fussy eater in the morning, oh well... challenge accepted.
2) Run at least 2 times a week - Mum and I are registered for the colour run in Feb but the last time I went running was back in October when my boyfriend forced me and oh boy was it painful... challenge accepted.
3) Practice flute at least 2 times a week - I have seriously missed playing flute and hate that I don't sound anywhere near as good as I used to, so while I am house sitting hopefully I can get back into it while no one has to listen to me... challenge accepted.
4) Stop eating at the Dome - When I do eat breakfast you can nearly always guarantee that it's because I am sitting at the Dome eating the 'Big Breakfast.' I am going to save so much money... challenge accepted.
5) Continue getting craftier - Since I finished Uni in 2012, 2013 will be the year I begin my working life full time and I don't want that to mean that crafting gets pushed aside. So I have decided to try and participate in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge! So far so good, I've finished the first challenge and Mum even did one too!
The theme was 'Something New'
I made a card for my Nana & Pop's New Home (one of the changes of 2013!)
Mum also joined in and made me a diary for the New Year with New Beginnings. She thought that since I got a Full-time job I might need to be more organised, we will see how that goes!
So I guess we will see how I go keeping up with all these New Years resolutions! 2013 sure is looking like it will be a great year!